ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Movies

Not a Clio
Just you mate!

Premier channel is a great idea and now they don't restrict what time of day films above PG are shown.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
They've catagorised them though, which is stupid. Where there were comedies on a few channels at the same time, its reduced it down to one 'Sky Movies Comedy' now which means you have watch whats on.
Same with the others. 'Sky Movies Horror' etc. Previously, if there was a movie on one channel, say Friday 13th or something, then you could put another channel on and watch 28 Days Later (or similar). Now you are limited to that one variation of brand. W*nk.

What would be superb, is if you could select the channel (Sky Movies Premiere, Sky Movies Comedy, Sky Movies Vintage etc) and press the Red button on the remote to select a movie from that genre. Much better idea.

FF 182 w/cup packs
They've catagorised them though, which is stupid. Where there were comedies on a few channels at the same time, its reduced it down to one 'Sky Movies Comedy' now which means you have watch whats on.
Same with the others. 'Sky Movies Horror' etc. Previously, if there was a movie on one channel, say Friday 13th or something, then you could put another channel on and watch 28 Days Later (or similar). Now you are limited to that one variation of brand. W*nk.

What would be superb, is if you could select the channel (Sky Movies Premiere, Sky Movies Comedy, Sky Movies Vintage etc) and press the Red button on the remote to select a movie from that genre. Much better idea.
That would be the way forward, it wouldn't be so bad if they had 2 channels of each genre, at least you would have bit more of a choice

182 RB FF
Agree with Scutch, if there gonna do this whole grouping thing at least give us the red button choice to pick what we want to watch otherwise i think we've lost out.

6/468 17poo
yeah since its changed its crap, always the same films everynight, waste of money in my eyes £40 a month or something silly isnt it, the rents wont do nothing about it!!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I shall do the same.

I agree too, I watched Alien Autospy last night. Mainly because I thought if I watched it, it wouldnt be on again. Bah.

Yaris Hybrid
I think it is a step backwards, not happy at all and almost considered cancelling but it only costs a few pounds a month extra for movies or something given that we pay for the Sports as well.

Otherwise I'd get rid of it.