ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Packages

I want the sky package where you get BB/Phone Line/TV package all in one. Anyone know any ways to get a good deal etc and how much I should be paying roughly?

Full Fat 182
Just quote a "friend" (i.e. PM me for details...!) then you qualify for free installation, Sky+ box and can choose the package that suits. I think as long as you have the sky+ package you get skytalk free, and having sky TV you qualify for the base broadband package (2mb - 40gb limit/month) free also. The mid package (8mb - 40gb limit/month) is an extra 5'er. They were doing all this not so long ago for £26/month but not sure what their offers are seeing as though they are pushing the HD box and subs so heavily this year

Plus, if you let sky control your phone line (i.e. don't pay rental to BT) it's an extra 1.50 cheaper and you don't end up with 2 bills