ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky TV/Broadband Packages

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Anyone with them? I'm looking to move to them, but I'm sure I read somewhere people weren't rating their broadband, I play on Xbox LIVE and wouldn't want that effected, I'd be getting the 16MB package. What's your experience?

Cheers.

VW ....
had it but moved to place where i couldnt get it,never had a problem & i used it for live also .... would get again if i could

Not a Clio
Currently use their TV and phone package which has been problem free and will be using them for broadband as well when we move.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
cheers guys, I ordered it last night, I've only gone for 8MB broadband as the line will only support 7MB, but we are getting Sky TV and Sky+ as well.

Got sky+ Telephone and broadband, i pay for the mid bb package at £5 but only get 2mb. I got told that it is my line and location from exchange.