ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sky tv help... (multiroom)

172 M69 eater
we've had sky for 6 months and i want to get multiroom so i've another box in my bedroom... seeing as I'm planning to move houses in 8 months i don't want another 12 month contract... will i be tied in for 12 months if i do?

any ideas on how much it would cost if you're already with em?

sorry for askin here, just didn't see any details on their site!!!!

patty

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Not new dish, you need another box. I paid £99 for a sky plus box and the other box went upstairs. It's £10pm extra.

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
You have 2 boxes yes, i have sky plus downstairs and my old standard box upstairs. you also need phoneline upstairs

CJ

Blue ph1 172
Not new dish, you need another box. I paid £99 for a sky plus box and the other box went upstairs. It's £10pm extra (if you have one or more of the premium packages I think).

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
You have 2 boxes yes, i have sky plus downstairs and my old standard box upstairs. you also need phoneline upstairs

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Sorry, when i said you may need to pay for new dish install, i meant if you moved.

172 M69 eater
aye so its £10 a month more, i want a standard box as I'm not gonna use sky+ upstairs

anyone know bout the contract thing?

patty

172 M69 eater
aye for the initial contract, but im halfway through, do i have to sign up to another 12 months?

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Well, we had the normal box downstairs but signed up to sky+ which was 12 month contract. According to wife the box upstairs was then put on another 12 month contract, but 1 thing the warrnaty isn't 12 months its only for the remaining part of the intial 12 months! Is that about as clear as mud? lol

172 M69 eater
lol thanks fella...

my mate just found this on sky which confirms it...

"Your Multiroom subscription will provide exactly the same channels that you receive under your current Sky digital subscription. The minimum period for your Multiroom subscription is 12 months."

ah well... :(

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Get one of the signal senders mate, cheaper option really plus you can put it anywhere u want then. Just have to watch same as whats on in other room, which sometimes totally defeats multiroom idea. lol

172 M69 eater
won't work i'm afraid fella! the mrs wants another channel while she does her teacher planning and i want the footy ;)