ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slammed *****age

Renault Clio Ford Fiesta
Could you perhaps get the part numbers for the side skirts, rear splitter and front splitter? Thanks

Low 'n' Slow
Rear Splitter 7711218501
Side Skirts 7711218498 or 7711218497
Front splitter is 7711225693 or 7711225694

Double check these with renault though. think there nis two different front splitters as there are two different mk2 ph2 bumpers

Glanza V
im thinking of getting a front splitter 160! and side skirts 223! for the 197 all made from renault valuble plastic! if they were 50 quid cheaper i wouldnt even have thought about the price but 220 odd quid for a pair ov plastc skirts needs a considerable amount of thought :S djchewy the rear spilliter looks great!

Low 'n' Slow
I was lucky and got the rear splitter and front splitter off ebay for £60. a fox killed the front splitter

Glanza V
I was lucky and got the rear splitter and front splitter off ebay for £60. a fox killed the front splitter

mite have to fox around:rasp: ebay and look and see if any pops up before i take the plunge to renault! :dapprove:

mark,