ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slayer vrs EN ** CU*

VW Transporter 174

Would have been 6-0 to the slayer last night but this 172 owner displayed bad driver etiquette and wouldnt move over to make way for the superior mota.This was a epic battle from saddliers to progress rd and id say it was the fastest mk2 ive come across but his best was just not good enough with the slayer all over him .

where are all these fast 172s i keep reading about on here? one things for sure there aint any in Essex

172 Slayer

Do you have a mod mgzs 180 or a good one? as I have always beaten the 4 or 5 mgzs180 i come across in my mark 2, not by much I admit but win nevertheless. Maybe removing the spare like I do helps a lot?

Bye Bye

VW Transporter 174

Matt- you could be right, there all limp wristed shandy sipping southerners down here.

weyland-just a good un,a very good un .

mark C-i do more track dayz than yourve had hot dinner,dont mess with the bull or you will get the horns ;)

KiethO- 3 CTR kills tell me otherwise but one owner claimed they are mileage sensitive-bollox :D

Daz-all in a dayz work!

Slayer

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by 172 slayer on 18 April 2003

Would have been 6-0 to the slayer last night but this 172 owner displayed bad driver etiquette and wouldnt move over to make way for the superior mota.This was a epic battle from saddliers to progress rd and id say it was the fastest mk2 ive come across but his best was just not good enough with the slayer all over him .
where are all these fast 172s i keep reading about on here? one things for sure there aint any in Essex ;)

172 Slayer

Heres Slayers motor!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=cs_slay172.jpg

CTR EK9 turbo

must be the essex air? i come accross a few of these mg-variants, only has one of them kept up and it was a case of, car in front of me- that car would move outa the way, then id cane it and the mg would fall away and kinda stay there and then gradually fall away some more....one of the bigger ones, not sure whether it was a ZS or ZT?

The big boaty ones are the ZTs. Had a traffic light GP with one when I had my 172 and won. Never came up against a ZS though.

Slayer I have had an MG ZT 190 behind me which couldnt catch me - he tried to as he joined the motorway but I left him for dead so what makes urs so special? The top speed of the 190 is 137 and 0-60 is nowhere near the cup? Please explain how yours seems to be able to crush everything?