ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small but effective...

Beetle
£8.50 well spent in my opinion:cool:
from this vv
repsold.jpg

to this :approve: vv
repsnew.jpg

new wheels soon aswell if all goes according to plan:D

Pikey Truck
keep the standard wheels mate... they're proper old school!!

and like lee says... WASH IT!!;)

Beetle
next wheels are kind of old school.
wash it, pah, can wait a few weeks yet:clown: :evil:

Beetle
current wheels are ok, just a bit bored of them so want a change for a while, don't worry i'm not getting some venoms:clown:

1996 Valver
I may be selling some ph1 turbines in white soon if you are interested?
Defo keep 15's tho, fitted the turbines on mine after 17's, everything is sooooo much beter,Faster, more agile, smoother and quieter!!!

Beetle
ive already located my next set mate, picking them up sometime this week hopefully. i think somebody on wc might have been looking for some white turbines though. thanks anyway:D

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i thought this thread was about something else scott? ;)

looks good though fella.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
definate improvement matey.

If i had your car i would get some silver Williams wheels and put Ph1 rear lights on, plus some of those yellow fog lights. old skool rules.

Beetle
i don't think the yellow fogs would look right against naples tbh. ive looked around for some willy wheels to spray silver but people want silly money for gold wheels in crap nick. maybe sometime next year for them if any come up at the right price. not overkeen on the phase one rears, think they're a bit too flat imo.
:)

Beetle
cat171 said:
what wheels you got then scott ??
you haven't gone euro have you ?
14" bbs deep dish cross spokes, black centre and polished dish:cool:

hehe not really;) (i wish i was:dapprove: ) supposed to be pickin up some 15" borbet c's sometime this week hopefully. they're euro ish but not your stereotypical euro wheel if you get me.

I know what borbet c's are mate - they're the wide flat 5 spokes aren't they, I will always prefer the ph2 rims though - or turini's, they are lush !

Beetle
lol theres too many different letters referring to styles with borbet tbh. these wheels will do me till spring time, then i might go more euro with some dished bbs cross spokes;) :cool: