ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small crack in the back of my 3GS

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Right i have two small cracks in the rear case around the jax point for the headphones, the phone's in warrenty but are they likely to replace the cover if i go in?

I know it might seem like an obvious question but theres a few marks on the case already(done by previous owner) is that gonna hinder my chances, as i dont want them to say "oh well it looms like you dont look after it" when i do.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
i would go in and see them at the apple store, what ever you do dont try and do it yourself (see my thread further down) my mums 3G is still in pieces on the dining room table lol

Fiesta ST3
if its still in warranty they will just replace the whole phone this happened to me when i had a 3gs

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just sync it before you go the the store, then sync when you get back in with your new iPhone.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Well just so ya know i went into the store got an appointment and hey presto brand new spanking phone.

AK

M240i
Well just so ya know i went into the store got an appointment and hey presto brand new spanking phone.

Just noticed a small crack in mine at the headphone port... Booking an appointment now..

Is there anywhere you can check the phones warranty? I got it last Feb so want to check before I make the appointment.

182 Trophy 019/500
I had the same. Apple replaced without problems, chap in the store even said it was something they were aware of. A couple of mates have had the same too and got theirs replaced.

AK

M240i
Right, question time :)!

Just noticed another small crack on my already replaced iPhone 3GS. Will Apple replace this again as it's a known fault even though it's out of the warranty I got on the new replacement? Think you only get a month on the refurbs?

AK

M240i

Just noticed another small crack on my already replaced iPhone 3GS. Will Apple replace this again as it's a known fault even though it's out of the warranty I got on the new replacement? Think you only get a month on the refurbs?

Anyone :eek:

My girlfriends is cracked at the bottom by the charger port, I think it's more from being dropped will they replace her iPhone ?

Golf GTD

When I got mine replaced the guy said the refurbs come with 3 months warranty so you may still be under warranty.