ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smart Mirrors / Touch Screen Mirrors

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
CS knows everything right?

anyone know much about these?

im interested in making a touch screen mirror.

all info welcome (yes ive read lots on google)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Customer had one on their car, I think.

Was an integrated rear camera in the rear view mirror. Is that what you mean?

Was cool as.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Customer had one on their car, I think.

Was an integrated rear camera in the rear view mirror. Is that what you mean?

Was cool as.

truth be told im still on the photo booth thought process, but didnt want to get lost in my other photo booth thread. im more interested in the mirror aspect only.

but getting PC software is pretty straight forward, its more getting a touch screen mirror thats tricky. lots of info as ever on google, but its hard to find the exact info your after.

touch screen mirrors look so flipping cool.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
That, combined with a mirror frame, with a piece of plexi or glass tinted with mirror tint film? Whack the brightness right up on the LCD to overcome the tint and jobs a goodun? Just a thought
Indeed, that ebay item does deal with most issues, it just comes down to software.

You can buy generic software but that means you have the same products as everyone else and doesn't operate exactly as you like