ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoked or Unsmoked

Valver..

i have a metallic grey clio....gettin smoked lexus lights...should i get smoked or unsmoked side repeaters i think smoked will look the nads!

Valver..

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 26 July 2005

Smoked side repeaters if you must, but Lexus lights?

*sigh*

i think lexus light look good a mk1 phase 1s.....u not think? do u think i should smoke by orignal lights with that spray u can get?

Mini Cooper S sport

Well Im probably a bit biased because I hate Lexus lights full stop. If you want some different or darker lights Im sure some of the other members can give you some suggestions. :)

Anyway its your car, if you like the Lexus lights, go for it.

I would smoke the side repeaters but leave the lexus lights imo.

Not many people on the forum like lexus lights, so most replys will propably be the same.

prima parts are usually pants

k-tec overcharge for theirs

havent looked at the links, but im guessing, as usual, k-tec ones are more expensive

both sets of lights are gash regardless

Why dont you just smoke the standard lenses if you must have a change in the rear lights!

Lexus lights should stay on a lexus

Valver..

ye K-tec r like £20 more!!!! but ill give it ago at smokin the old 1s wont hurt givin it a go! any ideas on the rear lights?