ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoothing of Stuff

Clio RT
Cant anyone give me a nice quote on how much it would be to remove my bump strips on my MK1 RT and have the indents smoothed off. also have the back wiper removed and smoothed as well, and maybe the 3rd brake light if thats legal. thanks guys

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i would say 300 ish maybe 400 all depends were you go . id try a small garage there more likly to be cheaper.

Clio RT
sounds pretty decent, just i wanna get a whole re-spray but obviously i'd rather have the smoothing and bodywork done before i get it sprayed then smooth it. thanks mate

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I'll meet you one day, and we'll see my mate eddie and he'll sort you out.

Fibreglassed my rear arches and smoothes some areas and then panted my entire car included door shuts in a metallic colour for £430

He is based in the industrial estate heading from newcastle to Heworth just after the mcdonalds

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
wont be free for a while mate, might be able to meet you next week. I'll PM you my number

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I've atually got too guys, one guy called John next to Newcastle College, and Eddie.

Dont know their phone numbers, just know where they are. We'll try and meet up etc. next week