ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoothing

ZT 1.8T
right guys i want to smooth the rear bumper insert into the bumper and get it sprayed, I dont need to do the front as i have one of the extreme style bumpers there. What filler is the best to use? and is it a case of just pushing it around the sides of the insert where it joins the bumper and then sanding it off? and who thinks it would look decent? my aim is to be subtle with the modding (the extreme front doesnt look that different from the origional).

ZT 1.8T
thaught about it but at the end of the day its a 1.2, dont want to spend that much money on it, just want it to look abit different from the millions out there.

Im pretty confident i can do a good job im quite handy with fibre glass i was just wondering if there was more too it? IE should i glue the insert onto the bumper aswell?

Last edited: