ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smt6

R35 GTR
it is a remap, dont know alot about the technical side of it, but it piggy backs your existing ECU, easy to remove and revert to factory standards.

bonus is that it can be remapped again and again whenever you have new mods.

I got mine from GDI and it definitely improves driveability and for some reason gone from 27mpg to 32mpg average since fitting.

R35 GTR
all i have is a viper IK, but most ppl will get the smt6 last as its about £150 for every remap, best to get it done once.

but Andy can improve the fuelling on a standard car.

193 mk2
basically its a piggy-back fuel management system, which corrects the richness or leanness of the fuel. usually with mods, exhaust, inlet manifold & i.k.etc your car will be running very lean, this can be dangerous & can f++k your car! the smt6 and a good mapper with a air flow meter (andy) can sort this out!!!+ gain a few bhp & a nicer torque curve in the process!