ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sneak Peak..............

Looking for a ph-quick...
IMGP0885.jpg

I'll post some more when its clean :eek:

Amir

lol at cha-mois!!!! That stupid named thing came in very handy that sunday Chris!
Yes it does indeed, just a teaser pic. New pics comin soon!

Cheers!
Amir

???
I appreciate everyones views and i understand they wont be to everyones taste but theres just no need!

Thanks Rich.
Yes the boot strip is sitting proud! Not sure wether to add ph2 lights or not yet might just get some and see which i prefer.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol at cha-mois!!!! That stupid named thing came in very handy that sunday Chris!
Yes it does indeed, just a teaser pic. New pics comin soon!

Cheers!
Amir

lol

bloody french eh... it was useful though! i think half of the CS stand used it by the end of the day!

aaah the P6000's Nath, yeah there pretty poor however they cost me nothing so justifiable.

Yeah she's filthy ;) i dont really use her in the week as i walk to work but i went on a bit of a country road blast the other night before the wheels got painted, then couldnt wash it after i got the wheels done wednesday cause needed to leave the paint to cure properly. I'll get it done monday :)

Yeah that's Rich's old beast. Love it! If i had the money when he was selling it i definately would have bought it!
Thanks for all your comments!