ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold the VXT! :O

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
He Pmed me :)

Fair play though, He said its his dream car and he has got it, Not many people (myself including) can say that.

05 IO 182 cup
very nice upgrade from the VXT matey - personally i dont think there are a lot out there pound for pound which feel as quick as the VXT - i sold mine in july and they are great cars - exige looks lovely (krypton green would have been my choice) hope that you are happy with it !

there was a guy on the VX forum who had a krypton exige with bemani SC fitted - one day please !!!.....

MY10 R35 GTR
u'll bang the limiter at 8.3k mate. Unless the exige limiter is set differetn to the 111R

the shift light will show you when ;) ;)

Not sure mate, the closest lotus dealer is now edinburgh for me.. but not bothered, the salesman is drivin it up for me!

yeah, saves me going back down.. swap cars at belmont, then he will take mine away

aye the VX all the power comes at 2.5k.. such a lazy car to drive.. fast, but didnt need much work

M

mini-valver

Always loved the blue, best colour IMO! Understated, none of this faggy, willy extension colours ;)

M

mini-valver

Green is good to look at once but each time you come out the front door you'd think "What the f**k have I bought a green one for"!!!