ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some awesome HDR shots

182-racing-blue

I like the pictures, I'm gonna go take some HDR shots of the FF after work.

I also have got to get a pic of me going through a drive through with an england flag tied to my aerial too. JOY!!!

182-racing-blue

I think the post is just a guy and a camera and photoshop, not a set up like pete posted. For me there is no comparison but its like condemning me for my essex meet pics a while ago, although there were no HDR shots you work with what you've got.

I'd love to have a friend with 20 sports cars and go to astounding locations. Maybe I will give Jay Kay a call.

Fair comment I guess just two extremes.

M135i
^^ very true. some times you just want to have a go at trying out different techniques and angles etc. maybe he has a proper location to shoot lined up in the future.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
yeh the location is pretty gay to be honest in the corner of a car park means the reflections are of some piles of s**t cars

Ph1 172 + Combo van
this is my favorite
2873898051_d468d17c37_o.jpg

A silver Honda
They look nice but they got a bit lazy with the location lol

If you wanna see some nice HDR, check out the JDM Appreciation thread!

I'm not condemning the pictures for what they are, someone playing with HDR whilst on a meet but to call them awesome :p

You don't need super cars either, it does help to have an expensive scafold rig for some shots but not essential. I'm sure Chris can show us some great car shots of everyday cars.

182-racing-blue

I'm not condemning the pictures for what they are, someone playing with HDR whilst on a meet but to call them awesome :p

You don't need super cars either, it does help to have an expensive scafold rig for some shots but not essential. I'm sure Chris can show us some great car shots of everyday cars.

Mate, I agree with you, they arent the best and I never said you were condemning them. :nono:

I was only saying that between your selection of HDRI's and the amateurs there is no comparison.:D