ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Exige S piccies... with me new lens :)

B

Brown.

_MG_7696.jpg

_MG_7691.jpg

_MG_7688.jpg

_MG_7685.jpg

_MG_7671.jpg

_MG_7670.jpg

_MG_7669.jpg

_MG_7658_59_60_tonemapped.jpg

its only the £50 canon 50mm prime, but for quick piccies am impressed. cant wait t get the tripod out and try some higher f snaps.

Cheers for comments.

B

Brown.

blue lights are cold cathodes ( foot well lights ) which i keep putting in and taking out.... am not sure if i like them , but not sure if i like them not there lol

B

Brown.

That cup holder has been manufactured with some amazing ball bearing slide action lol... is probs the sturdiest cop holder i have ever put a cup in lol....being honest it never gets slid out from under its hiding place lol

That cup holder has been manufactured with some amazing ball bearing slide action lol... is probs the sturdiest cop holder i have ever put a cup in lol....being honest it never gets slid out from under its hiding place lol

be honest, its the sole reason you bought the car... ;)

B

Brown.

be honest, its the sole reason you bought the car... ;)

Knowsit....the Vee's cup holder was just too inaccessable :(

B

Brown.

Erm since end of december its done 1600..... iput the first 1k on quick sharp just to get the first service done and entry to the second cam club lol.... the toyota engine is a dream getting around 250- 300 out of a full tank (£40) butthat comes down to 190- 220 when giving it some. i have put the old k and N panel filter in and the rev range seems free'er.... no problems at all. absoloutly in love :D never known handling like it.... a feel confident again like when i had my apex sprung 182.... the vee was a nightmare on corners..

B

Brown.

111R is what you want.... N/A exige shares the same 190bhp toyota engine. 111S is the slower varient....mind you still nippy :D

its only the £50 canon 50mm prime, but for quick piccies am impressed. cant wait t get the tripod out and try some higher f snaps.

That's a great lens, I'm thinking about getting one for using out on the bike - should be quicker for action shots than my stock 18-55 lens.

Amazingly nice car, just looks so mean in black.

B

Brown.

Lens is one of the fastest i have used.... you actually get quite a tele effect... i had to be at least 4 meters for the dash shots

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Looks lush! Love them in black....starlight is it?

Had one of the British GT Special Editions in today in the same colour with the yellow stripes and the Cadena stickers...look the proper deal!

could be 100mm with crop factor if he is using a decent camera ;)

Great photos, got to love fast primes! I have 2 :eek:

80MPG BEEZA
blue lights are cold cathodes ( foot well lights ) which i keep putting in and taking out.... am not sure if i like them , but not sure if i like them not there lol

because of the lack of everything else, and you could put alot of your corner confidence down to the tyres :)

B

Brown.

Im using an old skool 20D with a 1.6x factor. so essentially an 80mm lens.... if it was an olympus 4/3rds it would be 100mm IIRC

And to see a British GT in the flesh is an honor if its one of these:

http://pistonheads.com/sales/342797.htm

And yeah its starlight.... phantom dosnt have the metallic effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brown.

because of the lack of everything else, and you could put alot of your corner confidence down to the tyres :)

Lightness + ao48 = pure unadulerated fun lol

these semi slicks are the best wet tyre i have had the pleasure of using....but again no weight is a huge factor

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im using an old skool 20D with a 1.6x factor. so essentially an 80mm lens.... if it was an olympus 4/3rds it would be 100mm IIRC

Blimey...i didn't know we had an ad on Pistonheads for that! Its been in the showroom long enough..:eek:
Had to run a microfibre over it today...was covered in dust!

Was a mission gettin it in there thats for sure....ground clearance on the splitter is about an inch...inch and a half max.

B

Brown.

Blimey...i didn't know we had an ad on Pistonheads for that! Its been in the showroom long enough..:eek:

Was a mission gettin it in there thats for sure....ground clearance on the splitter is about an inch...inch and a half max.

not surprised at 90G's pluss its only race partisipents who will benefit...unless ya get some crazy young pioneer wanting it road worthy lol....

B

Brown.

You work at belle and colville ???? can you do me a favour and look at the embossed logo on the charge cooler on top of the cyl head and tell me what make it is please ???

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
The reason we got that in was because we had a guy wanting to see the most hardcore car Lotus Motorport made.
He saw it, liked it, decided it would replace his current track car (a racing Ferrari 360) and then went up to the factory and bought a brand new one...at 130K!

He also has a 2-Eleven and 240R, an S1 Elise, and an F40...amongst others...as you can probably guess, he's minted!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon

You work at belle and colville ???? can you do me a favour and look at the embossed logo on the charge cooler on top of the cyl head and tell me what make it is please ???

Lol....yes i can do that. Will let you know!

B

Brown.

Lol....yes i can do that. Will let you know!

Cheers mate,,, there is a lotus dealer near mine, well its were i got mine called f1performance...normally deal in ferrai and luxury aswell as lotus....

they were holding a 2-11 for a guy who was racing it....had a good luck round it .... sucha beauty of a car....can only dream of GT's in the flesh. lol

Looking good! awesome in fact, bar the neons ;)

Wish mine had a cup holder and the steroe where your one is!

B

Brown.

Its class when the only problem with some ones car is the neons lol.... if ya dont like them f**k off....lol