ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Fresh Pics... ***V6 Fag Wagon Content***

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gaz, they were superb mate. It helps when you tell them the truth about the car though, no doubt they go and see utter sheds described as mint.

I would use them to buy a car or possibly sell them one, they really were nice chaps, it maybe helps they deal simply in a small stock of performance cars. They actually had an immaculate UR Clio 200 with them, think it's up for 9k. The things looks like new!

225 Cup & Williams
I bought my Trophy from Performance Ecosse. The guy is brilliant really helpful and deals in nothing but mint cars.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yey! You got rid of it!

Hopefully you'll regain some Hero Points since you sold the FRP. ;)

D.

I did indeed lose some serious dude points! :eek:

Is it a fellow members trophy your buying gally?

He is on the forum yeah but I doubt you'd guy who.

I've noticed that as i have a search set up for red 200's lol. If it had Recaros i probably would have asked you to go & look at it for me!!

Whose T you buying, pm me if you prefer ...

I'll fire you a text in a bit mate. Let me know what you think. The 200 is very tidy but I wouldn't buy one without Recaros regardless of comfort or wear!

I bought my Trophy from Performance Ecosse. The guy is brilliant really helpful and deals in nothing but mint cars.

He mentioned your Trophy a few times mate. He also had a nearly new one when they came out. Just a couple of car enthusiasts enjoying driving lots of different cars and buying and selling in small amounts. It's a great little set up they have.

He did mention they only try to buy the best they can, their stock certainly show that.

225 Cup & Williams
Yeah him and his dad have a great wee setup going on. My Trophy was in excellent condition hence why I bought from him but I didn't really enjoy it tbh which is why I sold it after 5 months.