ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Inspiration!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I work in car shipping. I've just dealt with a 30 year old who had 11 cars to ship from the Uk to Oz. He mentioned it was his private collection. To ship a car to Aus you must have owned it a year. Turned our he had all of these less than a month! The list was roller phantom, farrari's, lambos, askari, zonda..you name it! When i spoke to him he said he'd just been out and bought every car he wanted..offered to be his love child but sadly he didnt go for it..lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I work in car shipping. I've just dealt with a 30 year old who had 11 cars to ship from the Uk to Oz. He mentioned it was his private collection. To ship a car to Aus you must have owned it a year. Turned our he had all of these less than a month! The list was roller phantom, farrari's, lambos, askari, zonda..you name it! When i spoke to him he said he'd just been out and bought every car he wanted..offered to be his love child but sadly he didnt go for it..lol

avonmouth?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
curiosity, have a mate up there also doing decals, bsm and the like

Ahh i see! Which signs place? Theyres a couple. Ones just a few buidlings down.. I might want someone to cover my roof black rather than paint.

Prong

ClioSport Club Member
What porche is this ?

3356036425_975165ef84_b.jpg

looks stunning.

Last edited: