ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some new pics

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
just a few after the auto glym treatment today, comments welcome!

:cool:

1d479efe.jpg

bc0cceed.jpg

38480bbe.jpg

ea06e424.jpg

;)

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

f06d581d.jpg

:cool:

Weeman sucks ****
That looks lovely mate. Mine will be clad in black rims soon. The mondial blue really comes to life in the sun when it's clean.

The red calipers work so well too. Spot on Gaz.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
cheers dudes!

less is more i think!!

just need a momo steering wheel to finish inside to complement the daytonas, and then some tweeks under the bonnet methinks ;)

Looking for a ph-quick...
Absolute Sex mate! I think i have decidedon a 172/182for my next car there just stunning!

172CUP/Fiesta supersport
looks fantastic, I am after another set of turinis at the minute also to get the anthracite treatment.

nice car gaz - have said it before but really is a nice car - agree that less is more - looks sleek and classy. wheels are perfect colour

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol, thanks for all the comments! i'lll answer a few questions!

looks great. Is the strut brace worth getting?
How are u getting on with the h&rs?
i'd say its worth getting if you have lowered it, if you haven't i wouldn't bother, you can 'feel' it
H&R'S love em, been on the car since last may, not one problem, only thing is they don't like salt... you can get chep sh*tty covers from tweeks that keep the road crap off them

your car is stunning what mods you doing to the engine
nothing......... yet ;), just panel filter + de catted exhaust

as said less is more, a vision of beauty. any pics of the daytonas?
an old pic just after they where fitted before xmas
100_0360.jpg

100_0358.jpg

its one of the best mods to the car imo, took out the spacers in the subframes so they are as low as possible, really hold you in whilst cornering, though maybe i'm not hardcore enough as i still use the original belts lol

just need a momo wheel now :cool:

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
liking them, what finish is that on the seats? (colour/material) think they come in 'rock' or 'vinyl'? il be sticking to a seatbelt as well when i choose some cant be arsed with a harness as i dont do enough 'motorsport' & i think id feel a bit of a tit in them popping down to tescos for some hot chicken, obviously not harcore enough either lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
not sure on the seats, i brought them off here, i'd imagine they'd be black vinyl tbh with grey patches?! i really wanted the recaro trendlines, but couldn't bring myself to part with best part of 1k for seats alone :(

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
ya seats are pricey, 1k worth in a 12k car not for me, the cheapskate in me is liking the daytonas or the sparco torino 2 as they must recline