ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some new sl*g pics from today at sunset.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

like the warehouse snaps wi the sun, black alloys always do look the sh*t on silver imo, i fancy something like that for mine

Mate I dont think there is anything you can do about the lettering on your tyres. I used proper tyre paint and it still comes off as you have seen! Shame though I thought it looked good.

Mike

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

i like the cars i dont like the barn, do u live there? all i see is your cars in run down factories. or is that what london really looks like??

as for your tyres u can buy white tyre paint, my old man uses it on his lambrettas. or try tipex!

what did u use?

i like the idea of colouring in the writing! shame my tyres dont match or i would do it!

Quote: Originally posted by Harry_manback on 25 April 2005

i like the cars i dont like the barn, do u live there? all i see is your cars in run down factories. or is that what london really looks like??

as for your tyres u can buy white tyre paint, my old man uses it on his lambrettas. or try tipex!

what did u use?

i like the idea of colouring in the writing! shame my tyres dont match or i would do it!
London? Thats Warrington mate!

Peddled device

My bro and l used to paint the lettring on our cars (1982 XR3i & Manta 400)........back in 1991 !!!!!!!

Use a white wax crayon....it last longer.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

We use tyre paint on the race tyres, stayes on for a while but not indefinately.

Sorry i couldnt make it (b*****d exhaust lol)

Wheres all the other cars?

Looking very sl*gish.......coilover photoshop*drooooooooool*

huge dong:eek::eek:..lol

Are you boys coming to York dragway over the weekend....we need to race the stripped out sl*gs...;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by CHRIS172CUP on 25 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 25 April 2005

get some 15" dynamique wheels like mine and get them powder coated!

a hell of a lot better to drive than with my 17s on too.:devilish:

Should look like this when my coilovers arrive!:cool::devilish::D

--chris

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/slammedsunset.jpg

What coilovers are you geting?
im going to save up for the H&Rs mate.

i know it wont be THIS low but ill try and get it close;)

--chris