ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pic of my new Porker 911

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Exactly how it should be. You buy a car because you like it. So if you prefer a chocolate engine buy a Scooby ;). My mates take the rip out of my Evo (clueless f**ks) but who cares what they think :approve:

F56 MINI Cooper S
Exactly how it should be. You buy a car because you like it. So if you prefer a chocolate engine buy a Scooby ;). My mates take the rip out of my Evo (clueless f**ks) but who cares what they think :approve:
yeah exactly mate.

Black Gold with cup packs
Guys if we all loved the same things the world would be a shitty place.... You need to learn acceptance! Then once you have accepted that not everyone is like yoursel, you can learn to love yourself and then realize that the world isn't that bad of a place ;) The individual loves of individuals is what makes us individuals

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
One of my fav pics so far. Got Brazo the detailing god coming down at the weekend to detail the car. Also got some red brembo calibers, new nuts, springs and interior to fit on my week off :cool:

CIMG3320.gif