ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Times Not going into Gear ?

172 SPORT PH2
Just a general question, when im going down my gears or going up my gears, i dip the clutch, and go to change chear, but its like it wont move, so i come off my clutch, and dip it again, and then it goes into gear?

What could be the problem, just got in from work, and just bought some gear oil, and im gonna replace it this week, there is no crunching of the gears, and its only now and then it does it??
What could be causing this ??

Cheers in advanced! :star:

172 SPORT PH2
no sound just some times doesnt go into gear... im changing the gear box oil.... do you recon it eill solve it and make it run smoother?

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
try blipping the throttle on down changes.

are you like my idiot matre who trys to ram it into first when rolling upto a roundabout @ 20mph odd and wonders why it never go's in....

Clio 182FF
I double clutch and find it makes it way smooooooooother. Takes some time to get used to doing it though.