ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some TVR & Exige Pics.

A mate of mine recently picked up his Exige and wanted to get a couple of pics so said i'd try!! Camera battery was low so only got a few, but think they came out ok.. Comments welcome!

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

DSC_0621.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

DSC_0608.jpg

DSC_0620.jpg

Aye, the car park was crap!! Lights were very bright in places, making it difficult to photo, And it was freezing.. lol.

As awesome as it is.. Not really.. Went out in his and it really is just a track car. His has the full harnesses etc.. Another couple

DSC_0616.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Get some pics when you have a full battery in some good lighting and it'd be a mint photoshoot.
I'd love either of those cars though.

TVR looks STEALTH

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
As awesome as it is.. Not really.. Went out in his and it really is just a track car. His has the full harnesses etc.. Another couple

ah fair enough. very hardcore

i take it S** JMK is long dead and still on the clio

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Sure I have seen that Lotus heading from Knockhill towards Edinburgh. Personally prefer the TVR looks very stealth and bet it sounds awesome!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Love the colour of the exige, but the TVR does look all secret squirrel in that car park.

172 Cup
Sure I have seen that Lotus heading from Knockhill towards Edinburgh. Personally prefer the TVR looks very stealth and bet it sounds awesome!

I think you have as i live in borough green and if i am not mistaken a guy just up my road own it!!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
looks awesome justin not my first pick for exige colours but that car could
pull any colour off! the real supercar was missing tho! hi ali ;)

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Its a boy I went to college with, we went for a quick blast after but the police were everywhere

was ridiculous!! couldnt go anywhere without being stared at by coppers.

had a close one the other night, never went from 95 to 65 so fast!!

see the a90 was shut for 8hrs yesterday!!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
New plate is So much beta! Ring sticker too! :approve:

Hate that colour - looks dire! Not the one i seen the other day...Canny be.

That Carpark is dire for lighting i took over 60pics in there one nite...0 cam out good! lol

Exige S1 + Honda S1
The exige is a Club Racer - google it, only come in that colour.

Cars look good, now go get them on track ya pair of poofs. ;)

Freidn of mine has one with gulf colours added to it, bit random but probably the one you have seen coming back from knockhill.

White Sti Hatch
Both look mint ! love Trevor though !

New plate is So much beta! Ring sticker too! :approve:

Hate that colour - looks dire! Not the one i seen the other day...Canny be.

That Carpark is dire for lighting i took over 60pics in there one nite...0 cam out good! lol

Ali thats cause you cant use the camera ! :rasp:

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Exige isnt really my cuppa tea but still very nice!

That TVR though, thats a f**king killing machine lol1

The exige is a Club Racer - google it, only come in that colour.

Cars look good, now go get them on track ya pair of poofs. ;)

Freidn of mine has one with gulf colours added to it, bit random but probably the one you have seen coming back from knockhill.

I'm back down to knockhill in mine soon, but will need to quieten it down before going back to the ring!

The gulf ones look even worse imo

B

Brown.

Hope he has removed the used condom stickers!!!......although he cant do any thing about the stitching one the door panels lol

24102007470-001_2.jpg

colours are much nicer i person:

24102007469.jpg

There are only 25 made iirc..... not many people bought them straight away as they were delivered to dealers show rooms...plus there colour scheme is a bit pants

Last edited by a moderator:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I spot a sierra cosworth in the back of one of those shots.Where were they from peaches

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Both Stunning and Good Pics considering the Lighting..... Need to gp back to where you shot those Pics of your Exige Justin with the Spotlight on it