ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some TVR & Exige Pics.

Both Stunning and Good Pics considering the Lighting..... Need to gp back to where you shot those Pics of your Exige Justin with the Spotlight on it

Your right! The TVR needs a good PC'n tbh, swirls all over the shop!

PMSL @ used condom! ha ha

Great pics, my mate owns one of the 25 duck egg blue exiges in Edinburgh, great colour!
Photoshop.jpg

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
How much quicker is the tvr than the lotus.

I mean actually on the road and not in the back of evo

I need vids justin

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Ive been on track with tuscan in my S1 exige and was not a lot difference in the straights, corners were laughable though.
Also a tamora race car when I was driving the Honda Elise I wasever so slightly faster on the straights, game over in the corners.

The NA S2 exige is a bit gutless, the SC gives much more grunt low down.

How much quicker is the tvr than the lotus.

I mean actually on the road and not in the back of evo

I need vids justin

there really isn't much between them, on a straight smooth road the t350 might be a bit quicker, but anything else and I reckon the exige would have it. It inspires a lot more confidence in the corners and isnt as nervous along a bumpy road.

I need a video camera! LOL

Cracking ad & a cracking car. Good luck with the sale :) (although I bet you don't really want to let it go?)

Not at all, if it doesnt sell I won't be too bothered., in fact if it does go, i'll seriously miss it! Put it up monday night, had 2 missed calls tuesday and a couple of emails aswell.

Think I've priced it quite well compared with the others. Plus it looks better ;) No pishy flip paints or weird interior colour schemes...

Whats next? How the Meg BTW?

Megane is good, quick enough, quiet, comfy, if a little boring!

Up next, probably nothing for a while, if it sells I'm planning on doing a bit of travelling possibly. Unless a sub £50k Gallardo pops up ;) ha!

Trophy #490
Great advert that Justin, actually enjoyed reading it! Their's nothing worse than people who advertise nice cars on Pistonheads and only put one poor quality photo up and about two lines of text! Doesn't really do their car justice.

Should sell quickly I think, someone will probably take it and use it as a Summer car. What was the insurance like on this by the way? I'd seriously consider getting one myself, but wouldn't dare use it as an every day car. Anyway, I need to get the 'I-need-to-own-a-Clio-v6' bug out of my system first!
:eek: