ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somebody buy my Old AG 200

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Sport 200T
It does doesn't it! Scrubs up well...

I thought it was a pretty decent price for it aswell, although belts are due so you could easily knock £500 off that.

Removed the spacers and splitter, but it still has exhaust and springs!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Sport 200T
I worked out that it needed belts, tyres and a refurb on the alloys so it worked out I got just over £6000 for it. But it doesn't look like they have done the belts so that's a bargaining tool for the next buyer!

And regarding the recaros id agree, but the standard seats are pretty damn comfortable!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Sport 200T
Yeah, unless they possibly do them?
I know the Alien Greens do ask for my money money than the majority of other colours.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Best 200 colour by far! Will definitely own one at some point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
For me, i couldn't spend 8k on a 200 without Recaros.

This is the problem I am currently having. I have been looking for a AG with low mileage and Recaros for my magic 8k budget. Just missed one on eBay 2 weeks ago :(

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Sport 200T
This is the problem I am currently having. I have been looking for a AG with low mileage and Recaros for my magic 8k budget. Just missed one on eBay 2 weeks ago 😧

With them being the colour to have on the 200 itll be hard to get one the exact way you want! Me, I never had a problem with them seats they give good support and adjusted easily. But I did have a small eye on swapping for recaros if I had kept the car.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I might go & have a look at it.
Lack of recaro's does put me off somewhat though.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
With them being the colour to have on the 200 itll be hard to get one the exact way you want! Me, I never had a problem with them seats they give good support and adjusted easily. But I did have a small eye on swapping for recaros if I had kept the car.

It is possible to find my spec but was just too late, lol.
image.jpg

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Sport 200T
Your best bet, is a dealer who doesn't know the Alien Green has a premium! I was lucky when I bought mine as they didn't know.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
08411e33052e6c8f000e3d1cba0c8831.jpg

Data for the Cup. Only 3 again with the cup spoiler. Nice to see most were specced with recaro's though!