ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Someone post these pics!!

What is this car I found on an american web site - looks mean, but dCi sounds confusing and it says it has a turbo!!!!

www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/clio-sport-dci.asp

How does that work then dood? A DIESEL ?? Turboed no doubt - lets call it the green meanie or bogey or something???

yep, definitely turboed... jeeeeeeeeez

200 ponys and damn nigh 300 foolt poundsa torque !!!..

that is some going..

I suspect its a rally diesel version, there is a lot of sponsorship available from the pertrochemical companies for diesel competition cars..

that is awesome..

can you send me piccies of the spoiler, I may well be interested m8

Joe

Williams 2, STi N12

A guy at work here used to be the works co-driver for the Golf Tdi team when it ran in the BRC.

He says it was awsome..just have to get used to changing gear earlier than normal.

Capn (can I call you Joe -LOL!!) How much would you like to spend for the spoiler, it cost £250 new (6 months old but only on my car for 1 month) - its sprayed Renault platinum - it incorporates exisitng brake light from 172 spoiler and you can have it for £175 + postage from Northern Ireland to your choice of abode!! Does that grab you? Im open to table negotiations seeing we have such a common bond now over the cup - lol!

tim@knox-clayton.co.uk

No piccys, but its identical to the V6 trophy spoilers (www.renaultsport.co.uk)
and the piccys you posted above!