ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

somethings wrong :<!!

clio
ive got a 1.2 16v clio and when its cold or has been standing 4 a while it just wont start unless you bump it ! it sounds like it has no petrol but its got a full tank !! even if i dont have enough speed and it doesnt bump start but it still judders 1 turn of the key and it starts ! gotta get it sorted ne 1 know why its happenin ??? .. jack

Da

Less
check your starter motor.

When you try to start it, what happens? Lights on dash etc...?

ibiza cupra
dissconnet the negative battery terminal then touch it back on the battery, if it has a slight little spark then you have got a power drain. all cars have a drain but its only somthing like 0.3 amps or somthing. my missis ka was havin trouble starting and when i got the tester on it it had a drain of 0.8. my mechanic then told me it was either the alternator or starter motor

clio
thanks well im taking it in 2 the garage on monday and hopfuly they can sort it ! it soind asif i have no petrol when i try and start it asif somethings clogged up ! and the battery fine ive had a new 1 installed there loads of battery aswel .