ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sonus polishes

A well built VW
Getting round to ordering a pc from utopia and they have a special on their sonus polishes. As i am low on stocks at the mo is it worth ordering some of these at the same time

Golf R32
I have never tried any of the sonus stuff I got free when i bought my PC from Autopia, however someother people on a VW Golf forum I am a member tried them & they weren't to impressed. There is better stiff out there

I have used almost all of the Sonus range and it is quite under rated, you do almost need to learn how to use it to get the best out of it, especially the polish, but in general its very easy to use and will give great finishes.

I know some say there is better on the market, but in reality its more a case of finding what products work best for the individual, I prefer CG's but never had a complaint with Sonus.

If you are going to add to your PC order then you will be getting it very cheap so well worth getting some to try even if it doesn't work for you.

106 GTi
Not tried the Sonus Polishes either. Poorboys SSR range seems the easist to get on with as a beginner, where as Menzerna seems to yeild better results but at a higher cost and stepper learning curve. Alot of people like the Megs 83 and 80 route, I like the 80 but never got on as well with the 83 as Ihave done with other bits.

As said above comes down to what works for you best.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Sonus Polishes are flipping fantastic, just pricey unfortunately.

I did this black Nissan 200sx using them in preference to the Poorboys and Optimum, even SSR3 wasn't cutting the msutard. I didn't stock Menzerna at the time, so would have liked to have tried that

Most of the details in my gallery are with Sonus Polishes so yes if they are on offer definately go for them.

The Menzerna is very good value now, a 1000ml of IP is £16.95 or to try the whole range I have a Menzerna sampler kit in where each bottle (250ml) only comes to a fiver.

Cheers Tim