ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony CDX-F7500

Hi, Presently Im driving a Mini Cooper (182 Cup on order) I got the crappy standard cassette player removed and had a Sony CDX-F7500 installed. Anyway I am taking this out of the car and will get it put into the clio, but from what I remember the standard cd player in the cup uses the display thats mounted on top of the dash, which is also used for the onboard computer. Does anybody here know if the Sony unit is compatible with the Renault steering column remote?? And is there an adaptor kit available so the cars computer will still work? Many thanks!

[Edited by trailerparktrev on 5/11/2005 11:51:02 AM]

Assuming the Cup is like the Full Fat 182 then it doesnt use the dash top binnacle display for the computer (itll use the display part of the speedo).

The missus has the F7500 in her 1.2.

Dash top off, apply plasters to "clio dash removal fingers", fit Autoleads PC9-112 to give stalk control of headunit, sit back and enjoy (having only lost radio info from the dash top binnacle display)