ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Mentions PSN Monthly Fees Again

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
quote:

An SCE exec has once again used the term "monthly" and "fee" when talking about PSN. In a recent interview with Nikkei Japan, the SCE technology platform boss Masayuki Chatani said that the company will "face difficulties" if it becomes dependent on the "sell-and-forget" model. He went on to say that servers have running costs, and because of this, Sony can "accept payment in a growing number of ways. In addition to single-payment packaged software, there are also schemes like monthly fees or per-item charges. I think this variety of payment methods will bring about a diverse range of playing methods, too." You read it, MONTHLY FEES. It's coming, folks.

trying to claw back dome profit by the sounds of things, i reakon it will be a good thing for psn users.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I really hope not, it's an edge it has over the Xbox, and I know people (includingme!) that bought a PS3 mainly for this reason... even so, I'd still pay it, lol.