ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony PSP

6/468 17poo
definitly good for a long sit down on the potty was gonna say exactly the same!!other than that unless you commute it will probly just sit on the desk lookin nice!they are good but u need to use it!!unlike me!

BMW Z4 3.0i
I'd been thinking about getting one. Everyone who I ask if I should get one says that they are good but they never play on them. Which is making me think not to bother.

there may be a mod chip out for them soon

but tbh they are a waste of cash unless you often sit there doing nothing

172beast

I've had mine few month now, good for long journeys on the train and that, but don't use mine everyday, use it as a MP3 player more then owt lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
I bought one and sold it soon after. Quite good but I didn't use it anywhere as often as I thought I would.

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio
i have one, great for on the move, i would recommend one to anyone who wants easy good quality gaming thats mobile. great for toilet time, or on the train!!

172 M69 eater
Antz182 said:
i have one, great for on the move, i would recommend one to anyone who wants easy good quality gaming thats mobile. great for toilet time, or on the train!!

agreed its great when ur having a poo:approve: