ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony W170?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Hi guys, didnt even know this section existed lol but since its here i thought i would ask the pro's ;)

So this is the camera in question - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-Cyber-sh...14&_trkparms=72:1300|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

What do you guys think? up untill christmas i owned a Sony T70 but lost it while snow boarding :(.. so would like one with similar menu & of course an improvment, that being 10.1 megapix as oposed to my old 8.1 so not into these mega fancy ones just some thing i can keep in my pocket & still get good results with

Then onto where to buy? well as in the link this one on ebay looks well priced & of course comes in black which i would prefer as my girlfriends got a silver sony cam so would be handy not mixing them up & finally is it a risky game buying some thing like this of ebay? should i pay £40+ more to get good waranty cover form the likes of play.com etc

Thanks for any input :)
James

vers le haut doigt milieu
Its good mate, for the price you cant go wrong , I would say a Cool Pix is a better camera only cause I like Nikons and they come with VR. You can get a much better SLR hybrid but it wont fit in your pocket (unless ur wearing combats). It has a high ISO range (from 80-3200) so you can get a decent facebook pictures in the dark and great destop pictures in light rich enviroments but ultra compacts are pretty much similar to each other (i.e will give the same results) regardless of what make you buy. It honestly doesn't sound like you need a warranty more then you need insurance as they are fairly robust and shouldn't break but easy to drop in snow drifts...