ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorry looking sunflower on ebay

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I honestly think with a decent advert, and by decent i simply mean a politle half well written honest advert giving all the facts he could have seen 1500-2000. For me, the interaction and inconsistency from the seller is the main put off rather than the actual car itself. Lets be honest here, 1 of 31 sunflower yellows, it really doesnt matter that its a cat d or even if its had a few other non original parts put on to get it running. Such a shame.

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly think with a decent advert, and by decent i simply mean a politle half well written honest advert giving all the facts he could have seen 1500-2000. For me, the interaction and inconsistency from the seller is the main put off rather than the actual car itself. Lets be honest here, 1 of 31 sunflower yellows, it really doesnt matter that its a cat d or even if its had a few other non original parts put on to get it running. Such a shame.

I was thinking of bidding my self and I thought at the time i would of gave £1500+ and took a chance..

The interior could be nice if it is genuine 63k but if the engine etc isn’t ph 1 then it would be a waste to break and try make any money out of it..

And if it is the last sunflower that just adds to the story of the car and I see it worth being saved just take time / patience / and some money..

Jack1998

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 1.6 Rsi
M
Or more likely back on eBay when the bidder sees what a state it's in and walks away.
More than likely, I wasn't joking about the exterior she's a rough old girl.
I bet it's back up "due to time waster" in a weeks time 🤭

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
Just checked the parts system for the Reg that was listed.

I have the chassis number and things and it comes up with the following -
paint code - Yellow litmus bc (OV377)
Engine type - 2.0 16v petrol engine (F4R)
Engine production number - C007266 (C007266)
Gearbox production number - C007008 (C007008)
Vehicle manufacture date - 2000-09-01 (2000-09-01)
Gearbox type - Jc5 gearbox type (JC5)

Jack1998

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 1.6 Rsi
Still surprised it didn't appear back on eBay relisted
So am I in all fairness, can't imagine it's a breaker as the cat hasn't popped up for sale yet which I would imagine is the first thing you would list 🤔