ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Park: Stick of Truth

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
  Mito Sportiva 135
It looks very good - an a change from ultra deep RPGs.

Even Gamecentral gave it 8/10 which is a very good score from them.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I believe they have censored some parts of this game for the EU version, not sure if it's detrimental to how the game will play though.

Mito Sportiva 135
Apparently it's fine and there is even a scene or two mocking Europe's censorship views as a result.

Strangely though the cut scenes still feature on the PC version apparently so not sure how that works?! Presumably as t he PC audience is more mature compared to consoles

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Glad this got good reviews... still kinda holding out for the PS4 but I reckon this deserves a purchase :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently Amazon are going to email me at midnight with the key. Debating whether to stay up and wait (I'm not working tomorrow anyway)

Mito Sportiva 135
As the only licensed game within recent history I can think of I think people should purchase it to encourage a sequel. If you don't buy quality it is just another step towards more annual franchises, micro transactions and 'free to play' games which actually cost a fortune.

In all seriousness the games industry overall isn't doing very well now and publishers are taking fewer and fewer risks so if they go out on a limb to make quality games like this we have to buy them or risk them not doing them again.

Goliath I
I remember getting the South Park game on the N64, that was pretty funny.

Main weapon: Snowball.... Secondary Weapon: Yellow Snowball!

Started and finished playing it all today, only took me 7 hours and I was gutted there wasn't more (even though I got the DLC's lol)

No spoiler but close to the end. Even I was grossed out, proper weird.

and I think if I were a 9 year old with a beard it would look like my character:
1939532_10152022757971376_771284594_n.jpg

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've played about 3 hours so far, f**king brilliant. Like being inside an episode.

I'll take a screenshot of my character later

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
This looks awesome.
Does it require much for pc play? Thinking of getting it on my laptop providing it'll play it.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
System Requirements

Minimum:

OS: WindowsXP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2180 @ 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ @ 2.0 GHz
Memory: 2 GB GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD2600XT (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers

Recommended:

OS: WindowsXP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core2Duo E4400 @ 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ @ 2.3 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GeForce 9800GT or AMD Radeon HD4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0) or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers

MK3 Clio DCI 86
One of the best games I've ever played!!! So funny.
I'll try and not spoil it, but my favorite bit was when you become small and see your parents doing stuff. People who have played this bit will know what I'm on about. Loved that entire scene :eek:

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
FFS! I hate being poor! Need this game ever since I seen the trailer :(

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...

Fulfil your de-de-de-ddd-d-d-d

PMSL!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Golf R32
Been playing it this weekend and it's hilarious, just like an interactive episode. Easily my favourite game of late and highly recommended for any one who loves South Park :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Amazon £27.99 for PC currently... so so tempted.

I'm a few hours in and loving it. Love the way they handled naming your character in the game - I won't spoil it :D

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Picked this up at the weekend & can't get enough of it! Funniest game I have ever played!