ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South wales lot y0'!

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Yeah my first meet with CS was a trip up brecon.
I was the only 1.2 thought and i was just left in the dust and ended up catching up at the stops a lil while after everyone else :(
Was still awesome though!

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Yeahh i know what kind of stunts dan pulls in his 1.2 :p
Like spining of the motorway at 80mph in the pissing it down rain doing a full 360 into the barrier! That was on the last meet in cardiff.
I love the black mountains! Should deffos get a big meet on the go summer time!

Yeahh i know what kind of stunts dan pulls in his 1.2 :p
Like spining of the motorway at 80mph in the pissing it down rain doing a full 360 into the barrier! That was on the last meet in cardiff.
I love the black mountains! Should deffos get a big meet on the go summer time!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

need to get a new car this ones cursed i tell theee !!!

Fiesta zetec s
If you want me to sort something similar to wat i done on the Brecon run i sorted out i will, like a planed route and photo stop etc. Up to u?

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Well we will make the meet in april for when everone can make it!
Will start another thread sometime soon for that one and have it proerply planned out or something!
Grant, get your brain on the go and plan somewere to lead us on a meet in like two weeks time :approve:

172, VX220t, Westfield se
I'll be up for coming along, will be good to meet some other local owners and i'm looking forward to driving the 172 on a proper road that isn't covered with snow.

Kirk

Fiesta zetec s
Rite i'll sort the route etc out tonite and post up a link. We'll go for the 7th of February like mentioned before then sort out an april meet once this one is over.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Can I be a sl*t and attend a different area meet (I'm technically in the Mids area)?

Went to the Bristol meet a while back! Might have a RB 182 by feb and I've got a Go Pro Hero HD on the way so I can film some driving if we do any!

Fiesta zetec s
Can I be a sl*t and attend a different area meet (I'm technically in the Mids area)?

Went to the Bristol meet a while back! Might have a RB 182 by feb and I've got a Go Pro Hero HD on the way so I can film some driving if we do any!

Yep that be cool, few video's be good :approve:

Fiesta zetec s
Heres the route http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=238260035794099%7CBridgend,%20Bridgend%7CSTREET%7C290373%7C179871%7CtoNode=238260030053243%7CRhigos,%20Rhondda%20Cynon%20Taff%7CSTREET%7C292145%7C205754 It goes from Bridgend Centre but obviously we be going from Mcarther Glen Shopping Centre. Stop for pictures on the Bwlch Mountain and Rhigos and everyone can make their way home after we reach Rhigos. Theres some awesome roads in on the route but not too long a drive. Meet at 1.00pm on Sunday 7th February in mcarther glen rear car park, at the back of the shops and set off for the drive about half 1. Everyone happy with that? If you are get your names down.

1.Grant

*When you click the link change the option to 'Avoid Motoways' and our route will come up*

Last edited:
C

clvs2222

Be Warned! A cliosport meet in the beacons in bad weather is not a good idea! Trust me!