ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Meet -Cheddar Gorge (56K)

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6976.jpg

IMG_6980.jpg

IMG_6982.jpg

IMG_6984.jpg

IMG_6985-Copy.jpg

IMG_6988.jpg

IMG_6990.jpg

IMG_6991.jpg

IMG_6992.jpg

IMG_6993.jpg

IMG_6994.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_7008.jpg

IMG_7011-Copy.jpg

IMG_7011.jpg

IMG_7015.jpg

IMG_7031.jpg

IMG_7032.jpg

Was a good night!

Caterham 270R
Great pics guys that was a good night , Thanx to Dan for organising that:cool:

I will pop my pics up later , good turnout too and nice to see afew new faces.

P.s Westy that T-Shirt has got to GO;) What bar did you go into in Weston ???????;)

Monaco Blue 172
that one on the corner, Eternity or something?? walk round the corner from the chippy, and its straight infront on the righthand side corner

some good looking 40 year olds if your into the sort of thing ;)

i cant wait to see the vid of me being a mountanier!!

was a good night

Megane 225 F1
Steve I think you mean 50 year olds for jim
;)

Jim if u make a calender out of my posses I want half the profit!!!! You guys should have come back up the gorge at the end, was brilliant at night.

Good pics, il get mine up when I'm home later

Monaco Blue 172
aww soounds good, lol 250 for my life!! i dont mind doing stupid stuff aslong as its filmed, atleast its worth it if anything bad happens :)

Clio 182ff
"EAT MY MEAT"

Could be a CS south west catchprhase lol.

was a good 'meat' with some funny witty banter and the driving was sensible :star:

should do a proper SW coastal drive and meet sometime?

Caterham 270R
it was spectacular , like that old dear having a go at you as you weaved into weston....... Classic

Monaco Blue 172
awww man could of did it when i was there!!

and yeh marc, that be cool, how much u want for it ?

got a white clio badge heading my way :D

Megane 225 F1
I actually went out side after work this afternoon to make sure you hadnt because i remeber you saying you had last night and i hadnt actually checked.

Caterham 270R
I actually went out side after work this afternoon to make sure you hadnt because i remeber you saying you had last night and i hadnt actually checked.

Maybe next time Dude ..:rasp:

Its steve's round for the Blackthorn so i will give him the diamond for a cider;)