ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

southend cruise

BMW 320d Sport

In brief -Yes. Southend.

I assume youre not from Southend then LOL...I dont live there any more but when I did, EVERY Saturday night Southend seafront was packed with cruisers. I dont know whether youd call it a cruise, cos you dont have dicks in Burberry caps donutting their Metro by putting tea-trays under the back wheels and pulling the handbrake. Its more like loads of proper cruisers/modded cars in the same place at the same time.

Its all happening even through the winter when its bitter down on the front. In fact most of the first Cliosport meets were there. If youve nothing better to do and are near enough to Essex and you want a bit of cruise action with no organisers or entry fees and a lot of genuine proper motors, then head for Southend seafront on a Saturday night, around 9:00 onwards is when it hots up.

BMW 320d Sport

Well I dont know...I had heard about that, and to be honest, with the hassle that it had started to become over the last year or so, I think its a good idea. It shows that the authorities are beginning to realise you need to work WITH cruisers not against them. Cruisers will come regardless of whether they are supposed to be there or not, so I think this is a good development.

williams 2 turbo

another good one gone! b****cks. im on the commitee for the legal cruise. the reason its happening is because the police are going to shut the seafront down totally if the racing and burnouts etc keep going on. yeh if people dont go there they will go somewhere else, good! dont know about you but watching muppets in novas doing burnouts and trying to race bmws dont do much for me apart from taring all cruisiers with the same brush..

the leagal cruise will shut down the front from the kursall to the pier and will have show cars, trade stands etc and is free. when was the last time you got in to a car show for nowt! so before you start saying its the end give it a go, it may just be what keeps souithend going for the regulars.