ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spa Francorchamps

Renaultsport 220T
Some pics from last weekend at RS trackday. Shot most of these the day before. (Was too busy on track to shoot much on the Sunday). This has to be the best circuit in the world to do a trackday on.
Super fast, flowing, and really rewarding if you get it right.

Will need to go back again! lol :)

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Great photos. Good to see some of something other than the pit/paddock area.
Flat through Eau Rouge? :clown:

Nice pics, where have all the feared gravel traps gone?

Also, don't suppose you have a phone number or website/email address for Mark Fish Motorsport, can't see one in the pics ;)

Renaultsport 220T
Great pics Steve, good to meet you as well fella!

And you mate. Cheers!

Freddy, you were doing alright on those shandies! Especially after Yoz turbo'd ours with vodka! lol

LOL @ Day!

Was a great track day. I'm glad they replaced the gravel with tarmac at Pouhon, otherwise, I might be still buried in there somewhere.

Good to meet everyone out there and at the Ring the next day. Was pretty kewl being woken up to the sound of a Pagini Zonda F1 at full chat.

Even if we were in the wrong hotel. Eh Jon! ;)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Great pics steve. All cars made it back I hope?

Hopefully I will be there next year.

Renaultsport 220T
Great pics Steve, did you tweak the levels and contrast on those? Which camera you got?

Hi Chris, cheers, I just dumped them into iphoto, sharpened them a little, and upped the contrast slightly.

I've got a load more to do from the Ring as well. Should have them up by the weekend.

Weeman, ur jealous cos I haven't posted up any pics of you yet.

:)