ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacers needed?

172 & RSi
I have a mk2 ph1 non sport (think the offset is ET36) and I'm getting some alloys with an ET37 offset tommorow, will I need some 5mm spacers for the 1mm or will it not rub?

Cheers

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
mine rubs at full lock and although mine are fine at the back some ppls rub at the back... mine are very close so im going to invest in some 5mm all round if you can afford it get eibach 60.1 central bore 5mm or similar eibach are the cheapest pro spacers what have the propper renault central bore size and they will set you back around £65 for 4 deleverd to your door without the extended bolts although you "could" get away with not using extended bolts

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I have a mk2 ph1 non sport (think the offset is ET36) and I'm getting some alloys with an ET37 offset tommorow, will I need some 5mm spacers for the 1mm or will it not rub?

Cheers

For 1 mm?

There's a lot more difference than that between different brands nominally same size tyres.