ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spacers?

ph2 172 and 106 gti
does anybody run sapcers on their car, if so what widths and any pics?

i ran 25mm h + R spacers on my 197, helped fill the arches more and improved handling IMO,

ph2 172 and 106 gti
Kills the handling in my opinion, especially on 197 apps.

i had them on 197 and def did not kill the handling, and i think i am right in saying the the clio cup 197 ran spacers on the front, so i would say from a handling point of view they increase it, tbh honest though i had them for looks, only my opinion though and always happy to be told i am wrong,

Renaultsport Clio 172
15mm, may rub a bit if you went too lower. If you can get thinners better, but the minimum you get hubcentrics are 13 I read on here.

ph2 172 and 106 gti
i have coilovers to fit so tyre rubbing won't be a problem, i will lower it to the top of the tyre, as i don't like it on the rear when the wheel goes up into the arch doesn't look right IMO, but i want spacers to fill the arches i think cars look loads better with a wider stance IMO,

Not a 320d
I have 40mm on the rear wheels so 20mm a side of my GT. Improved the handling slightly.

DSC01939.jpg