ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spark plugs.

clio 182 sport/
Can anybody out there tell me when your suppose to change the spark plugs,air filter and fuel filter on a 182 on a 54 reg. the oil gets done every 8000 miles where it likes it or not..thanks..:D

Lots of Alfas
spark plugs and fuel filter every 72k and the air filter should be every 12k along with the oil and passenger filter iirc.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Spark plugs are supposed to be good for 72k miles .
Air filter every 24k or 2 years which ever comes sooner.
Fuel filter every 150,000k
Pollen filter every 12k

Clio 1.4 16v Ph3 & ERST
I can't believe the servicing on these Clio's!! I was just looking on Autodata and the plugs are done at 120,000 KM's!! (So that must be 72,000 miles).

I was shocked to learn that my 1.4 16v, which was serviced in November, doesn't need servicing again until the end of 2008!! I will certainly be giving it some attention before then. Bless it.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
72k for the plugs is a bit optimistic imo .

I had to change mine on my old 172 at 30k .

clio 182 sport/
Thanks for that, thats a long time for the fuel filter and plugs. not used to changing plugs being an HGV mechanic.

Plugs do often last the time sometimes they have had to eb chnaged early but there very good plugs hnce there high cot.

I'd chnage the oil ever 6k if you can ie between ever service.