ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speaker Help

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Looking to replace my front door speakers for some new upgraded ones, anyone know what size the speakers have to be to fit the old drill holes?

Thanks, Bradley

JLK

1.2 Replica
Yeah I'm looking at them now, tbh the standard speakers don't do too bad, I'm just looking for that little more

Well I done all four speakers because my rears didn't come with factory speakers, so for me it was much better ahaha, but they don't crackle or anything until the radio volume is on around 34.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Have you got the standard Headunit or aftermarket? Because my speakers don't crackle until 45 I think but that's through Bluetooth and phone volume on full too

JLK

1.2 Replica
I have aftermarket sony bluetooth radio but the speakers only crackle at that due to the treble and bass and midrange being the highest possible ahaha