ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speakers

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Looking to get a really good set of speakers around the £35 mark for the laptop to plug into.

Don't want anything thats huge with a sub box either but wanting something thats small and gives a good clear sound with decent bass.

FF Artic 182
you can buy the mini speakers from ebay (intended for ipod's etc) they're small cheap and multi-purpose.
unless you're after something more specific and purposeful

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I don't have anything other than my macbook, iPhone or TV with speakers so its a bit of a paint when there is people round and you are playing stuff from your macbook in the house.

Wanting something thats going to give me a small decent kick but on a budget. I know you pay for what you get but i can't justify spending £100 on a 5.1 speaker system when i can buy a small denon mini system for a few pound more.