ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speeding kills video

PH1 iceburg
Not sure if a repost but i hadn't seen some of the clips before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the one where the girl and her boyfriend are pinned against the wall by the flipped car?

Edit: Yep it is the one, grim. Yes Scott i think some it is the ones that look the cctv.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Some of these are real footage, but some are made up as advert's to get people to slow down.

strong stuff, does make you realise! but sometimes its other drivers not you causing the crashes/injuries to you and others. e.g. at 6:13 that car just plows into that white supra. Not much the guy in the supra could of done. Sad :(

Rb Clio 182
This vid is kind of home hitting makes you think . what if you was in that situation its stomach turning even no some of them aint real still not that nice to watch .

Not sure I want to watch this tbh, as I know I'd find it a hard watch.
But then part of me wants to just to see anyone.
One of those things you know its not something you want to watch, but this makes you want to watch it..

Seat Ibiza
Im not really a fast driver, but holy s**t, I'm speechless.

I know some of it is made up but I'm sure somewhere in the world a accident has happened similar.

Everyone should watch that. It should be a advert.

197 FF Glacier White
Viewing this should be part of the driving test, including re-tests if you've lost your license.

Tough stuff, seen some of them before but they still hit hard.

Some parts of that video have the desired effect on me, but some parts like the jumping train lines etc just make me think....serves you right you stupid t**t/Darwin at work.

Is that wrong?!

Seat Ibiza
Some parts of that video have the desired effect on me, but some parts like the jumping train lines etc just make me think....serves you right you stupid tw*t/Darwin at work.

Is that wrong?!

No, I see where your coming from, but a lot of them videos it seems to be the driver lives, but there is someone else who has lost their legs, baby or life.

Yeah speed kills. It's shame that poor driving doesn't. Drive how you like, just as long as you don't go faster than a number.

No, I see where your coming from, but a lot of them videos it seems to be the driver lives, but there is someone else who has lost their legs, baby or life.

Yeh, I couldn't give a fuk about the stupid t**t driving recklessly, just hope he's the only person killed/injured that's all.

Reminds me of this

That's a good film. The BBC should show this sort of thing as a replacement for Clarkson bumbling about the "the loser lane"

People need to realise that even a 30mph head-on will f**k them up.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
That's a good film. The BBC should show this sort of thing as a replacement for Clarkson bumbling about the "the loser lane"

People need to realise that even a 30mph head-on will f**k them up.

So true, you should see the state of my Cup after hitting a van at 40mph that pulled out on me. Good thing clio's are designed to adsorb an impact very well, so much so that its even rippled my rear quarter as well as kinking the roof. Another 5-10mph and ive had the engine on my lap and probably a broken neck too.