ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speeding

M2 Competition
shouldnt do much at all mate. mine made me pay a 12quid one off fee, and thats with elephant.

any more than three hikes your premium though.

Mars Red Clio V6 255
i just got 3 points and my insurance is up next month so did a few online quotes with different companys and got quotes for without points and with 3 points.. all companys added over £200 for 3 points!!

wrx sti ppp (305bhp)
i got 3 points and the 60 quid fine for doing 92 on dual carrige way, i got a quote for a bike b4 was 451 quid now its 1200 quid fukin ripp!!!!

RenaultSport clio
Anything over 50 in a 30 is usually 6 points, which would mean I'd have to retake my test. Would bump up your insurance too.

Still, a year driving and a clean licence for me. Then again, maybe that's because my cars always break!

Clown Car
Why do insurance companies ask how many points you have had in a 5 year period when the points stay on your licence for only 4 years.

106 GTi
3 points a few years didnt make a difference for me. Depends on the insurer, most realise the roads the way they are mean lots of drivers have them and class one lot as a mistake.

182 RB FF
i just got 3 points and my insurance is up next month so did a few online quotes with different companys and got quotes for without points and with 3 points.. all companys added over £200 for 3 points!!

I chose not too look at the difference, ignorence is bliss!!

could be worse if dont tell the insurance , technically u are invalidating the insurance and come to claim they would refuse to pay out .

Lux'd Glacier White R26
If you simply get 3 points, i think insurer's don't hike your premium up that much, because any tom, dick and harry can get them. If you are careless for just a moment, you could go through that speed trap just that little bit too fast. So 3 points, not that much difference, but 6...ouch!

Tyson.