ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedo

Fiesta ST-3
This is my second post about this problem but buggered the topic title first time.

My problem is my speedo works some times and other times it doesnt... I could be driving along at 40 then all of a sudden a little jolt and the speedo is a 0. The rev counter works fine always, along with temp and fuel.

Also the trip computer resets itself. Ive been leaning towards the speedo sensor but dont want to put my hand in my pocket for the wrong part.

Any help very welcome.

Fiesta ST-3
Ok chaps common problem? Its such a pain in the arse. I was being followed by the police T5 last night and was guessing my way through town lol.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Agree with the other comments,mine was playing up and someone told me it was the speedo sensor.Really easy to fit and it only cost me a fiver:D,off ebay,theres a thread on here on how to fit it.