ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spider in wingmirror....

2002 Clio 172
how can I get rid of this? Had enough of cleaning car only to wake up in the morning and have a spiders web on the side of the car :rolleyes: .

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
spray RAID on it buddy... i h8 spiders.. u evr heard the theory that they're aliens??

Focus ST
Look at where your parking??

Are you near any trees? Water?

Spiders only hang out where they'll think they can get a feedin.

It is goign to end up like that kids song!!

There was a owner of a 172 whos wing mirror swallowed a fly
They put a spider in to catch the fly
They put in a snake to catch the spider ......

RB 200 Cup!
i had a spider in my wing mirror - only noticed it as it came crwaling out whilst i was on my way to leicester - lil black fucker pinged off and hoepfully got squashed by a lorry. f**king hate spiders

2002 Clio 172
It's just that I wax the car only to come back and have a big web from the mirror across the door.

MINI JCW
Rhino16v said:
haha yeah I got one too, every morning there is a new web over my mirror!

I used to get one all the time when i parked my car on the drive, since its been in the garage I havent seen it!

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Rhino16v said:
haha yeah I got one too, every morning there is a new web over my mirror!

yup, exactly the same problem, always a spider web over the mirror :(

Banana
Why dont you and the spider come to a sensible agreement. You agree to let it lodge in your mirror shell, and in exchange, the spider agrees to keep all the other beasties away from your car. Harmony:D

take it back to Renault... they will remove it under warranty as the mirror is sprayed with spider attractant instead of pussy attractant when made.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
^^Pmsl @ Nebdingo.

I have two spiders, one in each mirror. It is amazing just how fast they can make new webs. I have come to the conclusion that they are here to stay so I just put up with them, besides if you have spiders at least you won't have nasty little flies buzzing around near your car. ;)

clio 16v
lol what u need is any aerosol can and a lighter. light the light squirt the can uve got urself a flamethrower! then time to go spider hunting?

has no1 ever seen arachnaphoebia?lol

Arctic Blue 182
there was another thread about this a few weeks back - i love my spider - nowt wrong with her, she loves the ride and she eats up all the little flies that get caught in her web when i am driving - thats why they like it there! :)

Park in a rough area some w**k*r is bound to kick your wing mirror off.

LMAO - bring it up to my house and itll get nicked instead - guaranteed to be gone within an hour - fingers crossed they dont steal the whole car though