ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spine Tingling 'Ring Lap .... (Warning Motorbike Content)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Now, ill be honest, motorbikes have never really done anything for me tbh, dangerous things that Power Rangers hurtle around on.

Having watched this video, i now understand.

The buzz must simply be incredible, even watching the video i felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end :eek:

As an aside, its no wonder that so many bikers die on the Nordschleife. RIP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
When my Dad had his ZX6-R I went pillion on one of those 10s, made me feel ill.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mental! Guy clearly has a death wish!

Superb bike control though. Not for me!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't even see that fast let alone be able to turn a bike.

Mental.

Disastra Coupe
Nice! If any of the people above ever pluck up the courage to go for their bike licence, trust me, it's an awesome thing to do.

Car's are literally boring compared to bike's if you can put the fear to the back of your head.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Never been a biker. Don't understand how people block out the fact that within a millisecond, you could disintegrate!!

Massive respect to the one in the video, yes the one who needs sectioning!!

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
Holy Sh**! Never will I ride a bike. I'll stick with my 1.2 thanks ahah. That must be incredibly exhilarating LOL.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Would have loved to see a speedo on there. Must have been some insane speeds. Can't wait to get a bike license. Going to have to wait a few years till my car insurance drops enough to afford to run both :(

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Now, ill be honest, motorbikes have never really done anything for me tbh, dangerous things that Power Rangers hurtle around on.

Having watched this video, i now understand.

The buzz must simply be incredible, even watching the video i felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end :eek:

they are the ultimate boy racers toy IMO, i did 157mph on an r6 just to see how far it could go and a chewy nut popped out!

its petrifying, but there is no other feeling like opening up the throttle.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
they are the ultimate boy racers toy IMO, i did 157mph on an r6 just to see how far it could go and a chewy nut popped out!

its petrifying, but there is no other feeling like opening up the throttle.

They are insane, I've driven a few quick ones, R1, Gixer 600, ducati 996, all amazing, i just cannot wait to own one myself and go for weekend blasts.

Renault 5 Turbo
That is an awesome vid, makes me miss mine :dapprove: i'll have another soon i think lol

Takes some serious balls and skill to ride like that + a lot of experience, a few 50p 5p moments there, but awesome none the less ;)