ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Split personality - CS sheep/rebel (56K *pic ***** alert*)

Nike Lunar Elite's
Had my 182 over 6 months now, this is how it started >

15062006196Small.gif

15062006193Small.gif

I've now begun modding, some will be to everyone's taste (sheep), some will probably be hated (rebel).

'SHEEP' >

Trophy Turini's

19efaace.gif

Carbon splitter and Cup spoiler

23082006292.gif

Pioneer H/U

28092006337.gif

Silvatec bulbs

41e7dc8e.gif

a3f397ef.gif

'REBEL' >

Yellow calipers

25092006312.gif

Heavy ICE install (custom fibreglass sub box, Phoenix Gold X12D4 sub, DLS MS6 components, 2 Alpine digi amps, 4awg wiring)

6952d0d6.gif

Valve caps (still not sure why I put these on, just found them lying about the shed, will only get nicked after 5 mins anyway)

Image110.gif

FINAL RESULT :approve:

f1e73524.gif

c0f1e65a.gif

9afc4cf5.gif

43c2efb6.gif

4402bf5f.gif

aee18408.gif

f55248f8.gif

b644dee1.gif

0f0d8d5a.gif

45e7dab3.gif

22e662aa.gif

Planned mods >
Side bagdes sprayed to match wheels
Eibach Sportlines
Smoked side repeaters
RenaultSport badges from Clio 197 / Meg 225
Custom mats

All opinions welcome, but personally I love it :star:

BMW 330D
I like that mate, those trophy turinis really go well with the silver!.
Lower it on eibach's and the other mod's you have planned and it'll look sweet!:approve:

Golf R soon...
Good choice of mods fella!

Very similiar to me! I have trophy alloys, silvervisions, blueflame exhaust, alpine head unit.

I plan to get eibach sportline springs, red calipers and colour codes side badges!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
looks very nice apart from the subbox looks rather s**t if you ask me, id keep them side repeaters and go for coilovers.

beauty, very nice, the yellow really goes, im not a fan of painting calipers except black lol but those look superb, great job!!

not keen on install and like you say i dont think that you will have to worry about the valve caps for long thank god :D

great effort

jamie

CTR--VX220D
Take those metal caps off ASAP..... a couple of CTR + VX220 owners fitted them after a while they seized on making the valves useless.

Nike Lunar Elite's
looks very nice apart from the subbox looks rather s**t if you ask me, id keep them side repeaters and go for coilovers.

I rushed the finish on the sub box a little, I'm planning on covering the whole lot in carpet and hopefully it will look a lot better.

Might get rid of it all soon though, think I've grown out of the thump thump thump now!

A red missile
Doo do do do doooo i'm loving it :)

Like how you've NOT gone down the tacky route and made it look like a dogs dinner, good stuff, did you get bum-raped when you bought the wheels?

Nike Lunar Elite's
lose the sub lol to heavy. what tyres u got on them alloys ???? size ??

They are all brand new Falkens, not sure what size should go on the Turini's as my 182 wheels had 205/45/16 but these have got 195/45/16. I do like the look of them though, gives a kind of semi euro theme with stretched tyres.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Doo do do do doooo i'm loving it :)

Like how you've NOT gone down the tacky route and made it look like a dogs dinner, good stuff, did you get bum-raped when you bought the wheels?

Thought I got a pretty good deal really, shelled out £525 including tyres from Ebay. Buyer said they'd been used for 35 miles but after close inspection they looked like they'd never seen any tarmac.

Thanks for all the comments folks :D

Renaultsport 220T
Looks really good. I'd watch curbs or just cornering hard with those 195's on though.

The rims look very exposed.

LY 200
Lookin good mate but why does it look high or is it just me!? :S

Is standard ff suspension higher than the cup suspension?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Looks good I like it, I think carpeting the box would be a good idea though. Dare I say it looks like a sub hanging out of a bin liner from the pics, sorry.

Monaco Blue Mk2
All looks sweet mate, not keen on the install tbh but then that's not really my thing. Plans all sound spot on too.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Hope I’m very wrong here but the tyre looks like it’s the wrong size (too narrow) for the wheel.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/brightale/cliotyer.jpg

Yeah can see what you mean. Im no expert, but were the anthracite turinis designed for the 205 tyre rather than the 195? Or are they available in both fitments? :dead:

I'm not 100% but afaik both 195 and 205 are fine on Turini's, I do love the slightly narrower look (as long as its safe lol)

Nike Lunar Elite's
Lookin good mate but why does it look high or is it just me!? :S

Is standard ff suspension higher than the cup suspension?

Not sure Jay, I'm contemplating entering the group buy for Sportlines anyway

Nike Lunar Elite's
Looks good I like it, I think carpeting the box would be a good idea though. Dare I say it looks like a sub hanging out of a bin liner from the pics, sorry.

Well I'm seriously considering getting rid of it now, so if anyone's interested drop me a pm, I'll even carpet the sub box :cool: